The architecture springs from its position, identity and its landscape.
The respect to the culture, weather, environment, individual and its surroundings develops an appropriate, sustainable and lasting architecture.
Our designs are a constant search of these principles to develop a contemporary architecture that arise from each place, each customer, and each condition.
- Maximize functional relationships.
- Enhance and integrate the urban and natural context
- Maximize the natural lighting and ventilation.
- Adaptation to local materials and technologies.
- Design with the climate.
- Respect to the customer, its needs, personal likes and its financial capabilities.
– Karin and Jessica Nagel